Thursday, July 9, 2009

Shipping Address - July 5 to Nov 20, 2009

Let me just say, I like mail!

That being said...

You can send me snail mail in addition to emails....just know that letters can easily take three or more weeks to get here from the US.

You can also send packages but they MUST be sent ONLY by airmail, as ground can easily take 6 months to a year to get! Airmailed packages typically take 3-4 weeks (though this is Africa, and at times can be longer, or at times surprisingly quick!).

The address for both packages and letters is below but please note that I will only be receiving mail at this address through November 20th so all mail will need to arrive before that date to ensure that I receive it:

New Hope Institute of Childcare and Family
Lena Pira
P.O. Box 16
Luweero, Uganda
East Africa

1 comment:

Jen said...

Yay!! Let me know if you have an specific requests to have sent to you! Miss you! Love you!