I think I have officially conquered! And let me tell you…I think that my $6 shower bag ranks number one in the best purchase I have EVER made!
Here are my adventures with the shower!
- 7am – walk to the water pipe and fill my shower bag up
- Place it by the side of my house and wait…
- Around 3pm carry the water bag to the outdoor shower
- Place my left foot on the 2 inch concrete ledge and my right foot against the wall…all while holding my 40lb water bag with one hand and the wall with my other
- Regain balance and hang the bag onto the two nails sticking out of the side of my house
- Gather soap, shampoo, and towel from inside the house and proceed back outside
- Enjoy my WARM (yes...WARM) shower in the afternoon breeze!
- Collect the soap, shampoo, and towel and return them inside
- Climb up onto the shower wall…careful not to slip now that the cement is wet and take down the trusty shower bag
- Place it inside the house for another day
- Enjoy the rest of the afternoon as a non-smelly / non-sticky human