Monday, July 6, 2009

Adventures with an outdoor shower…

I haven’t quite mastered the art of shower taking here…BUT that is not to say that I did not have any successes with my first outdoor shower yesterday…My successes you may ask?

  1. I was able to fill my solar shower bag without getting myself totally wet in the process.
  2. The solar shower bag actually did get my water semi-warm!
  3. I managed to actually get myself semi-clean!

Yeah! Three successes in one day! Its amazing!!

My goals for today's outdoor shower you may ask??

Good Question…

To find a better (higher) place to hang that shower bag so that gravity and the water flow are on my side! and…if goal one is accomplished…my second goal would be to get my self COMPLETELY clean this time

…Ahhh…what an adventure!

No comments: