I can't really...it's indescribable...but it is awesome!
Some of my fellow Ugandan classmates were trying to describe the Institute the other day...these are some of their descriptions (Imagine them being said in a Ugandan accent!
- It's like having open heart surgery without any anesthesia
- It's like having a wound that you didn't know you had and someone has pointed it out to you and starting to pick at it and scrap off the scab
- It's invaluable - worth all the time and the money
- It's like they are cutting your heart in half, laying it on the table and then putting it back together
- It's good
- It's challenging me
- It will transform you and free you...you won't ever be the same
And for me...I just say ditto and am watching God work in this place. I think He knew I needed to be here and it is amazing.