Saturday, August 2, 2008

Validations from God...

OKAY...Here's another praise!!!

I told you about the praise that my boss gave me 13 work days off so I can attend training in October but what I didn't mention was that she had told me it would probably be unpaid work days...Which I was OK with.

I talked to her again today to tell her I had my sub all lined up and she told me to work out the time keeping with the secretary. Turns out I will be paid for all of the days that I miss!

How great is God, He not only works out my time off but He makes sure I get paid for it too! So I will be in Florida for a total of 2 months and I will still be receiving my regular paychecks the WHOLE TIME! That's amazing to me!

Thanks for praying for me and this upcoming adventure...God answers prayers EVERYDAY!

No comments: