Friday, April 23, 2010

BRRRRRR

Last night was HOT and STUFFY....

Today was warm...not so stuffy...

BUT as I was leaving work the dark rain clouds rolled in...the ones that told me they weren't there for their usual 5 minute rain...

AND so, it rained, and rained, and rained...

AND the wind blew

AND my house was cleared of its stuffiness and stickiness from the night before...

It felt night...then it was a bit chilly, then out came my flannel PJ pants, my hoodie sweatshirt, my socks, and my nice thick blanket...

Its been nice to enjoy a cool night...as they are so very rare here

AND as I lay here, all wrapped up, I thought to myself...just how cold is it?

So I looked it up on weather.com and it is a brisky 68 degrees...

All I have to say, is its a good thing I dont live in Alaska, or Canada, or the East Coast...I think I would freeze to death.

Here's to blankets, hot chocolate and flannel PJS!

No comments: