Friday, October 9, 2009

Winter in Uganda?

I guess you could say that...but really...we dont have a "winter" season...we just have a rainy season and a dry season.

But since I know most of you think Uganda is HOT all year round...here's the 10 day forcast...

Scattered thunderstorms everyday (between a 30-70% chance)
Lows between 66 and 68 degrees in the mornings/evenings
Highs between 78 and 84 degrees each day
with a chance of wind gusts...

Sounds just like Cali in January...with the exception that it will never rain 10 days in a row in cali :)

So there you have it...I have been and will continue to sport my hoodies in Uganda :)

1 comment:

Tracy Martin said...

Glad to hear you are enjoying "winter." I miss not having a fall, and I'm sure Christmas will be strange. We miss you and can't wait to talk soon.