Sunday, October 11, 2009

=)

"Mirembe, we love you more than you know"

That statement brought such a smile to my face tonight...

I had gathered the girls of Ebenezer together and we were sitting on the floor of one of their homes...

I had wanted to talk to them about how much I cared for them and how important they were to me...I also wanted to share with them what I was learning in the institute and how my walk with the Lord has been up to this point.

It was a great conversation...lasting about 1 1/2 hours and ending with Juliet telling me how much they loved me...

Oh how I love the way God's family works....Age doesn't matter, neither does culture, color, language, sex, or social status...

Christ truly does have a beautiful, multi-ethnic bride waiting for Him when He returns!

No comments: