Friday, October 2, 2009

Error...

My brain gave me a serious error message the other day...I don't know if you have ever experienced that or not but its weird to say the least...

What brought on this error message?

I drove one of my friends cars from her house, to my house...Seriously...it was less than a five minute drive, down her driveway, out the secondary site gate, onto the main dirt road and then into the primary site gate...

So what was the big deal?

The steering wheel is on the passenger side and I had to drive on the opposite side of the road...

WEIRD!

My brain was having some serious problems just because the door was on my right and not on my left and because a right hand turn was more like a left hand one, crossing over traffic...

I think its a good idea that I wont have a car for at least another 6 months...maybe by then my brain would have realized that I am not in Kansas (ahh...cali) anymore!

No comments: