Saturday, June 7, 2008

Think of Me

One of my favorite songs is called "Think of me" by my pastor's wife Lisa.

Our church put this video together at the beginning of last year to share a vision with us...loving our neighbors like ourselves. One way that our church implements this is by giving away 50% of our church's income to people in need. I love this because if we truly treat others like we would want to be treated we would treat everyone equally. I am no better than anyone else on this planet...No one!

Since we should treat everyone like ourselves, is it really loving to keep 90% of what you have for yourself and only give your leftover 10%?....watch this video and let me know what you think:



3 comments:

JINSUE said...

wow, looove that youtube video! that song makes me tear up!

JINSUE said...

doh! it did it again! it's jinsueeeee!

Lena said...

I knew it was you =) Your the only "earth model book" person I know =) And yeah...it makes me tear up too...its awesome!