Thursday, January 7, 2010

Poppy Seeds?

Boy I have been busy this week!! I’ve been busy figuring out my roll at GBI, painting, getting settled into my house, killing bugs, and much much more. As a result, I haven’t been doing any cooking one because I am busy BUT two…its kinda gross to cook and settle in when I still have an out of control bug situation…

My solution to my lack of cooking…? I bought a bread roll the other day…it was great looking with sesame seeds, poppy seeds and a parmesan cheese crust…sounds yummy huh!?

So I put the roll in a Ziploc bag to keep it safe from my little “friends”

I have been feasting on my roll for days now…and as I reached for my trusted Ziploc tonight I am glad that I examined it closely…

You know what I discovered??

Little tiny baby roaches look a lot like poppy seeds…the only difference? They have antennas and they move…

Boy am I glad I saw the “moving poppy seed” tonight before I started eating!!

My only three questions…

  1. How did those two baby roaches manage to get into a sealed Ziploc bag?
  2. Were they in there yesterday when I ate some of my roll?
  3. And most importantly…How am I gonna get rid of all of these new friends of mine?!

No comments: