Thursday, January 29, 2009

Calendar Comedy

Yes, yes...I have resorted to an old fashion pen and paper planner...

I used to think I was so high tech with my cell phone calendar that gave me an hour notice before I had to be somewhere, the problem with that is that if you have more than 2 or 3 things on your calendar your cell phone gets mad and gives you nasty notes.

As a result, I have resorted to a paper planner and let me just say...its INSANE!

If you look at my January you will see cross outs, arrows to the margins, question marks, addresses, more cross outs and double bookings!

This whole fundraising process is challenging my calendar skills...it is also challenging my budget and my waistband....Truth be told, I haven't eaten at my own home for at least two weeks and of course my disaster of a calendar can vouch for that!

BUT despite my crazy schedule...I would love to get together with more of you :) If we haven't had the chance to hang out and chat give me a holler and I will get you scheduled somewhere...maybe at the end of an arrow :)

Just curious but do you know of any missionaries that have to resort to getting a personal assistant to keep their calendars and dates organized?? Maybe I should hire out :)

Oh wait...I'm a missionary with no money...Any volunteers? :)

Have a blessed day...I hope its not too busy!!!

No comments: