Sunday, February 1, 2009

Junk Mail

Don't you just HATE junk mail!!?? It comes in all forms from large over sized grocery ads to credit card deals and well today I came across a new form of junk mail....its laminated!

Today I got a postcard that felt more like a credit card from good ol' Tony Robbins. The junk mail is meant to go in your purse or wallet for quick reference...the contents of this junk...

SIDE 1: Morning & Evening Questions
Apparently you are supposed to be able to come up with 3 answers to each one of these questions...
  • What am I most happy about in my life now?
  • What am I most excited about in my life now?
  • What am I most proud about in my life now?
  • What am I most grateful about in my life now?
  • What am I enjoying most in my life right now?
  • What am I committed to in my life right now?
  • Who do I love? Who loves me?

My Question...why are you sending me this to put in my wallet!!

BUT...Since its so important to you Mr. Tony Robbins...I am happy about serving the Lord, I am excited for Africa, I am proud that my Father, God, made the universe, I am grateful that my God is in control, I am enjoying walking in God's footsteps, I am committed to serving my Father in Heaven, I love God and He loves me!


SIDE 2: 5 Keys to Asking Intelligently & Precisely
According to Tony...these are the 5 keys to getting WHATEVER you want:
  • Ask specifically
  • Ask someone who can help you
  • Create value for the person you're asking
  • Ask with focused, congruent belief
  • Ask until you get what you want

My Question....Why do you NEED everything that you WANT??? And....why can't you just pray and ask God specifically...He can help you, He knows the value of what you need way more than you do anyway, He listens to you and will give you only whats best...

So...now that I have made you suffer through my junk mail...Enjoy yours...Maybe we can call Mr. Tony Robbins and tell him the real secret....

Life isn't all about YOU and it isn't all about YOUR happiness...The world was here and revolving without you way before you were born and it will continue to do so way after you are gone so stop thinking about self help questions and start thinking about your eternal future...that is worth way more than a laminated piece of junk mail!

No comments: