Sunday, February 8, 2009

Sitting...Waiting...

So after 8 long months of advertising my condo for rent on craigslist, apartment hunters, westside rentals and the cornerstone classifieds I decided that the free advertising route just wasn't working.

So, I bit the bullet and sprang for some paid advertising this past Tuesday. Since then I have had about 6 phone calls and actually had a couple make and keep an appointment to come and see my place. They took the credit apps and are hopefully bringing them back today.

Pray hard that this place gets rented soon! The thing with our economy at this point is that I am having to rent it for less than I pay BUT the cool thing is that if I rent it now, the money I will be able to save in the next 4 months will be able to cover the deficit for about 2 1/2 years!

So just in case you missed it....my request of you, my faithful blog readers, is to pray hard!!!!!

No comments: