Monday, September 29, 2008

Financial Update

Let me first say a BIG thank you to all of my financial partners! This trip would not be possible without you serving as senders!

God has been good as He has handled the financial aspect of my training.

My training budget for this year was originally estimated at $10120 but thankfully the price has just been lowered to $ 8892 because I will be able to keep my current medical insurance during my 15 weeks of training!

Of the $8892 that I need, I have received pledges and donations in the amount of $7235 over the next 9 months! This includes $280 in the form of re-occurring monthly support!

That means that I only need $1657 in additional sponsorship from now until my departure next July! This amazes me!!!

If you feel lead to partner with me financially simply click on the NMSI donations link on the right side of this blog.

God is doing mighty things and He amazes me everyday! THANK YOU Father!

THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU!

No comments: