Thursday, September 18, 2008

1 Month Left...

I have one month before I go to Florida for my first round of training. I can't believe it is so close! I am excited to get some more direction on how to prepare and also on solidifying a little bit more what I will be doing when I am there.


I met with my childhood church global ministry board on Sunday which was a rather weird experience. You can be praying for their decision. They put together the new budget in November so I you can also pray for patience on my part as I wait to hear back from them.


On another note...

I find it funny that people I don't talk to very often are surprised that I am still planning on going...some even sound shocked like they expected me to say I was going and then never follow through on it. The thing that I think most people don't understand is that my decision to go was not thought up 10 minutes before I announced it rather it has been something I have been thinking about and praying about for about 5 years. It's something that took a lot of prayer and a lot of heart changes. So just so the record is straight...unless God changes HIS mind, then I am still going.

No comments: