You are invited to a Home-Front Dinner hosted by Al and Christine Farrar on Saturday, September 13th at 5:00pm.
The purpose of this gathering is to help support Janay Garrick (a friend of mine) who will be leaving for Africa in the fall. This is a wonderful opportunity to meet Janay and become familiar with the ministries she will be involved in. We will also be discussing ways to support her both spiritually and financially.
Please bring ace bandages and/or reading glasses (old or new) to help support our MossyFoot project in Ethiopia as well.
Chef Thomas Yun will be preparing the following menu:
- Marinated Korean BBQ with a Sweet Soy Ginger Glaze
- Grilled Chicken Breast Marinated in Balsamic Herb Reduction
- Caprese Tomato Mozzarella Salad with Sweet Grape Tomatoes & Fresh Mozzarella
- Chef Thomas' Pasta Salad and Potato Salad
- Seasonal Fruits
- Banana and Strawberry Cream Pie
If you are interested in coming please let me know and I will email you directions on how to get to Big Al's house. It is going to be a great time! I hope to see you all there!