Sunday, February 20, 2011

PJ Jeans??

I think I am outside of the fashion circle...

A few weeks ago one of my FB friends wrote on her FB status that she wanted some "Pajama Jeans" and I have to say...I had no point of reference to what she was talking about and why 16 people had hit the "like" button...

After a short internet search I was back up to speed, but I couldn't help to think what it would be like if I was a missionary back in the day when there was no FB, no internet searches, etc...

I know that when I go back for a visit in the US, there will be new slang, new fashion, new marriages, new babies and new places that I know nothing about...but I do know that with FB and the internet, at least I wont be tooooo weird...after all, I have a head start...I know what PJ Jeans are now, right?!

haha! here's too life and the impossibility of freeze framing it...I'm glad that things always change...

Imagine how boring it would be if every day was exactly the same as the day before!


1 comment:

THE SUPERNATURAL said...

Everyday,you learn something new!!