Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Extra Expenses...

First let me thank ALL of you who contribute to keeping me in Uganda each month!!! I am sooo very blessed to have all of your support, both through prayers and finances!!

That being said, if you are interested in giving this year above and beyond what you currently do, or if you want to give a special one time gift, I would be grateful!

This year, with our school move and my full time language studies, I have two new expenses that I did not originally plan for...

1.) Language School...while it is something that I am enjoying tremendously, it is an added expense (approx. $300 each month) that has been a challenge to pay for.

2.) Land...My long term plan for staying in UG, is to be able to purchase land near our new campus and build a small apartment complex...this will allow me to eventually live closer to the campus, provide extra housing in the area for our growing staff and student population, as well as help provide extra funds that can subsidize my fundraising in the future. ( The land is approx $15k per acre in the area I am looking)

So, if you would like to contribute to either of these...visit www.nmsi.org and click "new donor", Once you do that, you will find my name / acct and provide the needed information to set up a financial gift.

Thank you again for all of your support and love!!! I can not thank you enough!

No comments: