Wednesday, February 16, 2011

I don't hate visitors...

One of my friends has a picture on the side of her blog that says: "I don't hate comments" and I remember when she first put it on her blog more people actually left her comments...so, let me see if her theory works for me too...

"I don't hate visitors!!"

I don't really know why, but for the last few months I have really been longing to see someone I knew from the US...a friend from LA, a family member, a church acquaintance...anyone who I knew in the states actually...I'm not so sure why I have this "I need a visitor" itch, but maybe its because I have been here awhile and since being here most, if not all of my fellow missionaries have had people from their lives back home come to see them...and me...well, not so much! I'm thinking "the itch" also has something to do with me wanting at least someone from my old life, to have a small picture of what my new life looks like and where I am everyday...

SOOO if any of you have a tiny little voice in the back of your head saying "Go somewhere in the world and visit a friend", let me say, that "friend" maybe me and that place maybe Uganda...

Just a thought :)

4 comments:

Jen said...

I wanna visit you! Hmmm... ;)

Love you!

Neil and Courtney said...

I love you and SOO wish I could visit. I would love to walk around with you and see your day to day! and, of course, just see you. :)

paul moelker said...

Deb & I wish we could just jump in a plane right now!!

THE SUPERNATURAL said...

Amazing!!