Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Operation: "Bug Be Gone"

Last night...my first night in my new house...you would think it would have felt like a huge accomplishment but rather it was a night of discovery...

Discovering that the little roaches that live in my kitchen have very very large parents that live upstairs in the bedrooms

Discovering that the water here smells like poo

Discovering that the watch dog likes to howl at night more than he likes to sleep

Discovering that most of my electrical sockets are wired strange...and therefore don't work

BUT before I get carried away...operation "bug be gone" was birthed last night as I walked up the steps to my bedroom and ran into two very large roaches...Unfortunately I had used most of the bug spray earlier that day killing their babies in the kitchen pantry so today...I stocked up...
two new large cans of bug and egg killer and two cans of insect killing powder...

When I got home the first thing I did was pull my weapons out and head upstairs...My bedroom wasn't so bad...nothing came running out when I sprayed...the guest room...well...thats a different story

I had bugs running left and right, flopping back and forth, have to say...it was pretty gross BUT my prayer is that I got them all and they understand that this place is no longer their home!

Hopefully tonight is less eventful when the lights go out...

No comments: