Sunday, November 15, 2009

Latrine, How I love thee...

Well...maybe not LOVE but I have definitely come to appreciate the latrine much more than I used to before. Today I was thinking about it...and well...here is what I like about the latrine...

1. It's far from my house...meaning that if I stink it up, it really doesn't matter because I can't smell it from the house.

2. I can never clog it...meaning that I can use as much TP as I want and never have to worry if the thing will flush

3. The more I use it the more my aim improves

4. I don't have to clean a dirty toilet bowl

5. I don't have to use a toilet seat cover and wonder who was the last person to sit on this before me.

Okay...so I know its rather random, but today, I'm feeling rather random...so there it is, consider yourself edumacated...

1 comment:

Jen said...

You're amazing!! I love you how you find the positive in everything! Love you!