Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Have you ever....?

Have you ever had a day that was...
  • mentally and emotionally exhausting?
  • seemingly unending?
  • confrontational almost to a fault?
  • freeing?
  • agonizing?
  • full of fears but also full of reassurances?
  • full of hugs and full of tears?
  • filled with laughter?
  • overflowing with new friendships?
  • powerful?
  • reflective?
  • hard but in retrospect very sweet?
  • encouraging?
  • challenging?
  • introspective?
  • challenges you to grow?
  • stripping you bear?
  • forcing you to weep, wail and lament?
  • refocusing your gaze onto the Savior?
  • showing you the preciousness of Gods goodness?
  • incomprehensible?
  • sleepless?
  • not to be traded for the world?

Maybe you haven't...but I have...pretty much 2 1/2 weeks of it...I am exhausted! 2 1/2 more weeks to go...but oh how I will miss the friendships that I will be leaving behind. I am awed and amazed at how God so quickly forms us into spiritual families that seemed like they have been cultivating for years when in reality they are just days and weeks old. To all of those new and now very dear friends of mine, you know who you are, I love you lots and thank you for walking this road alongside me...I couldn't do it without you!

No comments: