Friday, October 22, 2010

Miracles DO happen...

And this one happened to be from none other than the Ugandan Post Office...

I can't tell you how many times things come squished or ripped or not at all but today I had to smile at my ripped letter...

Not because it was ripped BUT because it had been sealed in a plastic envelope and on the back was a signed letter of apology from the post office for any inconvenience the ripped envelope caused me...

It was a miracle and actually made me really excited for the accountability, integrity and customer service skills that this employee at Posta Uganda actually displayed!

WELL DONE!

Keep Up the Good work...

And for those of you who live in Uganda and don't believe that I am telling the truth right now...here is a picture to prove it :) haha! See!!! Miracles DO happen!

No comments: