Monday, September 27, 2010

Taking a Hit...

When I left for Uganda I took alot of hits about it...

People thought I was crazy, other's couldn't understand how I would leave a good paying job, or my comfy condo...but over the last year and a half most have come to understand why I did it and the good that has come of it...

There are still others though, who love to bash people that they just don't understand. So once again I find myself trying to defend what I do and why I do it...

I am glad that the disciples were questioned and often had accusations made against them when they left for their missionary journeys...

I know I have big shoes to fill!! I just pray that I will have a good attitude toward those who desire hurt me and mock the things I do.

1 comment:

Neil and Courtney said...

boo. It's not about filling anyone's shoes, it's about being faithful. And you, my mukwano, are being faithful.

love you!

ps: a little Fall package is on it's way to you as I type!