Thursday, September 2, 2010

Its begun...

This week was the start of Term 2 at GBI...It's bizarre to me as I see students applying to spend their first 2 years in college studying a program that I just finished writing...

The student side of me questions whether I even have enough education to write college programs while the teacher side of me wonders how all the ideas for each course will actually transfer out of my brain and into our professors' brains...

All I know is that this thing can't be from me...it's impossible...it's from God and while I had a tiny hand in it...I know he is the one who put it all together and will continue it for the years to come!

I am excited to see where our students are in 2 years when the first class of child development majors graduate!

I am excited to see how God will continue to use me, despite my pitfalls and inadequacies, and more importantly I am excited to see how this generation of grads will transform generations to come!

No comments: