Thursday, October 2, 2008

Where's your $$ Going?

Hey guys!

I have had a few people ask me something about my fundraising dollars so I want to clear up the questions so that everyone knows where it is and what it will be used on.

I have had many people either give one-time gifts or pledge monthly financial support. All money that has been donated is in an account at NMSI (New Missions Systems International). This money is only to be used for ministry. At this point all money coming in is being used to cover training costs, application fees, or travel to and from the training sights.

I am very much concerned about using the money given in a way that is glorifying to God. He is the one that has blessed me with it and I want to make 100% sure that I am being a good steward with what He has given me.

I will be creating my estimated monthly field budget when I go to training in a few weeks. It will be available for anyone that wants to look it over and make sure that my finances are being used appropriately.

Thank you for being concerned! If you have any other questions please let me know!

No comments: