Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Curriculum Consultant...

Wow...I can't believe it has been about a month since I posted on this blog! SOOOO SOOOO Sorry!

It seems time has escaped me as I dove into my language studies!

While I am still in no way fluent in Luganda, I have a better grasp on it for sure and I hope to continue to learn and grow in my language skills in the next few months and years! Please be praying for my brain...I think I have sprouted some new gray hairs on my head because of all this thinking and learning, but yes, its worth it...and there is always dye to cover the gray!!!

Unfortunately, my 6 months of full-time language study has ended...but yet a new chapter has started! As promised, I am now in ARM headquarters helping them with their leadership curriculum. The goal of the curriculum is to ensure that when their children leave the sponsorship program, they are able to be examples of servant leaders to the community around them. This curriculum revision is set to take 4 months, then I will transition back to my position at ARCC (aka...GBI).

Soooo, as some would say..."that's the skinny" and thanks for your continued reading, despite my prolonged absence! I hope to be a little bit better at updating this in the near future!!!

1 comment:

THE SUPERNATURAL said...

Lena. I just have to meet you and have a chat with you. You are ....I don't even know! Anyway your love is great!!