Monday, September 26, 2011

Concert Mania...

Well...Okay, not quite mania (being that it was more of a jazz concert) BUT still sooo sooo good!

This month we checked out one of our local musican's here in Kampala, Maurice Kirya, and honestly...it was great! I was very impressed, not only by the music but also by the venue...!


Proof that missionaries in "far off places" can still go out and have a great time :)- and proof for some of you that I don't pass by lions on my way to work... (you know who you are!)

----------------------------------

Now, for the funny part of the concert, and probably only funny for those of you who know my sister Barbara and I when we go out...but check it out...I found our twins...the chick in the white sweater was SOOO me (actually, I have that exact sweater but in black, so yes, sooo me) and the white chick was a dancing fool, just like Barbs...it was sooo funny to watch them that I had to snap the picture, even if i knew the quality wasn't going to be so great!


1 comment:

THE SUPERNATURAL said...

Your perception of life is inspiring!!