Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Definitely my Mother's Daughter...

The other day I got myself all "dolled" up for a fancy wedding at the local 5-Star resort...My sis covered me in make-up, we did my hair and of course had to take some pictures afterward...

When I looked at the pictures I couldn't help but laughing as I realized I have become my mother...
It was soooo funny because I could see some of her expressions in me, which apparently I never see without the camera...

So these pics are for those of you who know my mother, and want a glimpse of what she looked like when she was around my age!





I know...its a little scary right (esp the last one...you guys might as well just call me Teri...) humm?!


2 comments:

Neil and Courtney said...

omgosh. You look just like her!!

THE SUPERNATURAL said...

What!can't believe it!