Saturday, March 26, 2011

Buloba Campus...Its Official!

Yesterday was the official grand opening of GBI's new campus in Buloba!

Even though I have been there many times before, the event really solidified it all for me. Once again I was blown away at the provisions that God gives us...and how beyond our belief his provision is!

The campus has progressed far since we purchased it last year...it has flushing toilets, electricity, new paint, new tile, a kitchen, dorms...and sooo much more!

We celebrated with our local police, the prime minister of UG, the head of the Higher Education accreditation board, founders, donors, staff, students and many more.

I can not wait to see what GBI looks like next year at this time...or even in 5 or 10 years! God is doing great things here and I am thankful that He allows me to be a part of it!

(Pics to come next week some time :)

No comments: