Friday, June 18, 2010

Fish Food???

Sometimes I wonder about fish...

Have you??

God made them to eat all the algae and nastiness on the sides of rocks, glass tanks and the works...Its kinda gross if you think about it...

And while it may sound strange, I started thinking about the caste system and how it might look in the fish world...which fish is upper class and who is in the untouchables class??

AND Yes...I really am blogging about this...but really I think I have an answer...

Here is my proposed fish caste system...

1. Upper Class...Fish in the Ocean...Who eat Ocean Algae
2. Middle Class...Fish in a Fish Tank...Who eat the nastiness growing on the fish tank glass
3. Lower Class...Fish in a Fish Spa...Who eat...well...

How should I put it...

They eat the nastiness (bacteria) and dead skin on people's feet...

Yes folks...I said it...They eat Foot Funk!

How do I know this??

Apparently it's a popular therapy in Malaysia...and well...I think the fish liked my African Foot Funk...

Take a look:


Here's another thought...if all of creation is created to sing praises to God, and bring him all Glory and Honor...does that mean that my foot funk, is enabling these fish to bring glory to God, because through it, they are doing what God created them to do??

huh...It is kinda crazy...but really the whole time I was watching them eat junk off my feet I was watching them...their little mouths, and how they chewed...it was AMAZING! And my friends, only God could create something as cool as that!

So here's to my foot funk...and the lowly caste of fish in the fish spa...all of which praise God in their own special way :)

1 comment:

Neil and Courtney said...

I've always wanted to do this!! that is so cool.