Thursday, June 3, 2010

2 am Observations...

Here are some observations I made, either in the air or in the airport today…
Just thought you might enjoy my ramblings!

Reasons why Emirates airlines are the best ever…

  1. The ceiling of the airplane is purple and has little star lights
  2. They have over 200 free movies to watch
  3. AND, they let you watch the movie as soon as you sit down…no waiting for take off or any of that jazz…
  4. They have electrical sockets on the back of each seat for you to charge your laptop or other electrical devices while you fly
  5. They feed you A LOT! On my first flight…an hour and a half flight, they feed me two sandwiches, on the second flight, which was just under 4 hours they feed me a full meal with desert…I’m just saying…
  6. They fly into Dubai…which I think is best described as a bigger, better, Vegas…
  7. The Dubai Airport…equally as amazing with indoor water falls, Starbucks, McDonalds and all those other big name brands: Rolex, Channel…and some others that well…just aren’t as important to me as STARBUCKS and McDONALDS…Hey…don’t Judge, I haven’t seen one in a year!!
  8. When you turn on your cell phone, they send you an SMS text welcoming you to the U.A.E. and tell you to enjoy your stay!
  9. The airport has FREE wireless internet…come on now….that’s value!

My downside to flying Emirates…

Well…It’s my #5…They feed you A LOT…which makes you happy at first BUT when you get to my happy place #7…you realize that you see the McD’s, AND you REALLY, and I mean REALLY want to have some chicken nuggets and French fries, along with a frappacino and you just have NO and I do mean NO space in your stomach for any of it…Now that’s just not fair!!! It’s like the florescent M is mocking me!

Maybe if I do some jumping jacks in the terminal I may make some space in my tummy for a 4 piece…

Signing out, stuffed and mocked…at 2am…

No comments: