Sunday, May 2, 2010

Big City Living...

I have to say, I heard one of the funniest things the other day...

A friend of mine is on a short term trip coming to Kampala in July and he asked his team leader where they were going to be staying, the team leader told him they were staying in the one and only hotel in the city...

At this I laughed out loud...
This is for all those people out there, who like my friend, may have heard that Kampala is a rural bush town and are scared to come visit me for fear of being eaten by lions or being kicked by a giraffe...

Introducing Kampala, Uganda...

Its big city living all the way...any takers now?!

:)

2 comments:

Jennie said...

Hey listen I was kicked by a giraffe... its not fun.
This picture encourages me to.... carry my camera more and take more pictures... dont you love that.
:)

Jennie said...

Let me introduce you to Sarcasm...

...... Giraffe....