Saturday, November 15, 2008

Mosquitoes, Mosquitoes, Mosquitoes...

Itch a little, scratch a little...itch a little more!

Each morning I awake to some new mosquito bite some where on my foot or leg...the crazy thing is that they don't start inching until a day or two later but when they do....watch out! The things are about the size of a quarter, with some even bigger and they are driving me crazy!

As of today I have 15 of them but tomorrow I am sure my count will change.

I joked to someone today that NMSI is in a very strategic place for missionaries training to go to Africa...because believe it or not, I think I have been bitten more here in Florida than I have been in Uganda.

The only difference is that I don't need Malaria meds here...or at least not yet!

Any "stop itching fast" remedies out there??? If so...please share!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yes, avoid getting bit in the first place :P jk!! Calamine always works for me.