Thursday, December 23, 2010

Bday Fun


My birthday fell on a Sunday this year and Sundays here are always spent with my family...So I didn't really make plans...I just went home as usual...

When I got there, they had pasta for lunch (my fav), they had a yummy cake, champagne, and presents...they had even invited more people from the fam over to make the surprise extra special!

Cutting the Cake :)


Dad, Opening the Champagne


And of Course Kayiza...Helping me open the presents :)

The following day when I went to work...it was a busy day as usual, until I was getting ready to leave and my friend Joseline told me to be at my favorite restaurant at 6 sharp!!

I had no idea what they had in store for me but when I arrived...the party began!

We had LOTS of yummy food...


We did some dancing...the guy at the restaurant even put a happy birthday song on the stereo for us!


Then we all crammed into my car and went for ice cream!


Overall...it was definitely a good welcome into my 30's!

1 comment:

Neil and Courtney said...

okay, that looks like a perfect birthday. I'm so glad you had such a great one--you deserve it.

LOVE YOU. how do we keep missing each other on Skype?? I'm going to be looking for you today...