Sunday, August 22, 2010

Refridgerator Funk?

I am officially annoyed, as you can probably tell...

But seriously, my refrigerator is driving me CraAzYY!

It all started at the end of June when I got back from Malaysia...

And yes, I know what you are thinking...oops! You left something to rot in there BUT really I didn't!

I made sure all the fresh food products were gone before I left to avoid "funky-ness" when I return, yet when I opened my dear college dorm sized fridge, there it was...

You know, the type of smell that you know SOMETHING went bad, but you can't quite identify what exactly that SOMETHING was??

So I hunted through the fridge and found a plastic bag with a green piece of cheese hiding behind a container of juice...yeah! I thought with satisfied relief...my funk is GONE!

For about a week I was as happy as could be until that exact same funk came back...again, I went on the hunt, this time finding absolutely nothing but still trying to do something, I through away a few things that may have been close to being bad...

again, the scent left...for a WEEK!

So this weekend in a desperate dash I through away everything but the wrapped cheese and scrubbed down all the shelves...lets hope that it solves my problem otherwise I really might go off the deep end!

Oh dear...I can't tell you how much I hate fridge funk!

No comments: