Sunday, March 28, 2010

My "New" Old Car


Haha...well being that this is my fourth car of my lifetime, you always think you are "moving up" with each one...

My first car...an 83 caddie...yeah...Im a dork!
My second car...a 2002 S10 pickup...
My third car...a 2002 VW Jetta...

and now...

My fourth car...a 1998 Rav 4

have to say...buying a car that was made the year I graduated high school felt very strange to me, but being that it I looked for months and it was nearly impossible to find even a 2000 model, I figured this was the best option...

SO with this car come some firsts...

1. This is my first ever SUV
2. This is the first car I've owned outside of the US
3. This is the first silver car I've owned
4. This is the first car I've "off-roaded" in
5. This is the first car I've owned that has lots of chrome
6. This is the first car I've owned where the driver seat is on the right side of the car
7. This is the first car I've owned that I drive on the opposite side of the road

and...

8. This is the first car I've owned that will only cost me about $15 in insurance every year...

SO here is to my "new" car...at least it's new to me... :)

No comments: