Monday, May 11, 2009

How Are You?

That seems to be the question of the week this week and frankly...I have NO idea how to answer it. Here's my attempt...my request of you in reading this is that you would just pray for me. I don't know how I feel...I have no words to express it...but I need God and His power and strength so please...just pray!

How Am I?
  • I'm tired actually...I'm EXHAUSTED
  • I'm excited
  • I'm sad
  • I'm busy
  • I'm happy
  • I'm nervous
  • I'm SO blessed
  • I have NO idea what to do first
  • I'm not good at goodbyes
  • I'm scared but not fearful
  • I'm walking into the unknown
  • I'm without a home
  • I have nothing...but I have Christ and that's enough
  • I'm full of joy
  • I'm full of tears
  • I'm done with work
  • I still have no idea do with the rest of my stuff
  • I'm trying to get over a cold
  • I'm resting in God's arms
  • I'm enjoying seeing God's goodness and grace
  • I'm anxious to see what spiritual family God blesses me with in Uganda
  • I'm brokenhearted over leaving my spiritual family here
  • I'm really hoping that everyone stays in touch with me when I am gone
  • I'm really hoping that I am not forgotten
  • I'm disappointed by some
  • I'm blown away by the love of others
  • I'm encouraged
  • I'm honored
  • I'm impressed
  • I'm fighting the desire to be lazy
  • I'm challenged
  • I'm persecuted
  • I have 15 days and counting
  • I JUST DON'T KNOW!

Just pray for me...

1 comment:

Katie said...

Lena...you're amazing. Let's have a Skype date before you leave for MTI:)