Friday, March 27, 2009

50+ days and counting...

I can't believe how fast time has flown by but I am only two months away from my second round of missions training!!

I have been so busy that I have been neglecting the blog a bit but all for good reasons!

I have been fundraising and WOW...its a HUGE task! It involves speaking at churches and community groups as well as one-on-one dinners and coffee dates. It involves email follow-ups, phone calls and the works!

I have been working full time...its crazy to think that I work all day and then do my second job of fundraising on nights and weekends! This past weekend went so fast with 3 speaking engagements that Monday caught me off guard! In fact, I was so behind on my sleep this week that I told the kids it was Wednesday on Tuesday - we even sang the "Today is Wednesday" song all the way through 2 times!

I am still trying to get somewhat settled into my new living quarters! The boxes I took with me are still piled up in the garage, the boxes for work are still waiting to be scanned into my computer and the boxes in the trunk of my car are still going with me everywhere I go...

So needless to say...I could use a personal assistant (or maybe 2)!!

I guess it is all part of packing up my life and starting over in Uganda :0

Please keep me in your prayers!

No comments: