Sunday, July 17, 2011

Revisions and Additions...

This summer has been a busy one...and yes, I realize it has just begun!

Amidst all of my luganda learning, I have also been helping GBI with Curriculum revisions and additions. Each week I meet with 2-5 people who are each learning how to write curriculum...

I am excited for the much needed revisions in our English and Computer programs and I am also interested in our future additions (Bachelors Degrees)...hopefully coming next year sometime!

Please continue to pray for me and my curriculum writing buddies! Pray for wisdom, insight, creativity, depth and determination...all very important traits we need to write curriculum that will stand out above the rest!

1 comment:

THE SUPERNATURAL said...

God has unleashed greater wisdom upon you!!! You have really yearned for Him.