Sunday, June 19, 2011

Time for Change...

It has been 3 years since I have had this blog and well...I think its time for a change so here is the new and improved look for this blog!

You may remember the old blog...it had a picture of Gaba Port at the top with the words "Send Me"...well now that I have been living in Uganda for 2 years...it is quite obvious that you have indeed "sent me"...

As you know GBI spent its first 3 years in Gaba on the shores of Lake Victoria...hence the picture of Gaba Port, BUT God has blessed us with our own campus and so my new picture on the top of this blot is of GBI's New Buloba Campus! I am so excited to see how God uses this campus, the workers and the students who are here!

Thank you again for being a part of sending me...and keeping me here in Uganda! I am truly blessed to be on this journey as I watch God work in Uganda.

2 comments:

Cynthia said...

I like the blog make over! =)

THE SUPERNATURAL said...

Indeed God is with Us!!!